Medical Waste Sealing System
|Voltage||220VAC TO 24VDC|
|Power Frequency||130 W|
|Rated Current||10 A / 10%|
|600 x 450 x 1000|
|Color||RAL9011 – RAL7035|
Medical waste can be infectious, contain toxic chemicals and pose contamination risks to both people and the environment.
According to the WHO, 15% of the wastes generated in health institutions are pathological and infected wastes that threaten health workers.
Normally M-bags are in red color with “Hazardous” and “Caution” warnings on. Transparent bag used to show hermetic sealing.
“Hospitals must ensure that the handling, treatment and disposal of that waste will not have harmful consequences for public health or the environment.”
Specially in areas of high risks such as:
- Operating rooms
- Intensive care units
- Emergency rooms
- Central Sterilization Units
- Isolation Rooms
Safety, the priority!
Waste Management, the priority!
- MWaste, it is a waste sealing system that allows you to safely and effectively package infectious and pathological waste, store them untouched for up to 7 days.
- Hermetic sealing of the tubular film prevents contamination of hazardous and infectious waste.
- Its modular wheeled design, with optional pedals and sensors, allows it to be positioned anywhere you need.
- MWaste provides an economical solution to waste disposal by using 40% less material due to the operator- adjustable bag length.
- It is also environmentally friendly due to its PE material.